當你愛上你的好朋友

她真的喜歡過我嗎?當你上你的好朋友時,你會表白嗎?


I love you.

我愛上你了
I'm in love with you.

ok
Ok.

你知道嗎?
You know what's funny about love?

其實我愛你
The fact that I love you.


Hey!


Hi!

好了嗎?好了
- You ready?
- Yeah!

OK,咱們走
- Awesome, let's go!

我快餓死了
So hungry.

【獨白】你會怎么樣告訴與你相處三年的好朋友你愛上了她?
[Voiceover] How do you tell your best friendof three years that you're in love with her?

我這個問題問的確實有點不合適,對吧?
I mean, it's probably a bad idea, right?

感覺確實問的不怎么樣
It feels like a bad idea.

就像變了質的龍舌蘭酒和牛奶一樣
Like tequila and milk bad.

除非?她對我也有同樣的感覺?
Unless she feels the same way about me?

或許第一次我們見面的時候,他就對我有意思
What if she fell for me the first day we met

卻羞于表達自己的內心感情
and was too scared to express her feelings?

和Tim(她現在的男朋友)約會來掩飾自己
And dating Tim was her way of trying to hide it?


- Hey!

你來嗎?
Are you coming?

【獨白】我今天過的也不是那么沒精打采
- [Voiceover] I mean, I'm not totally unfortunate.

至少今天的60%我都感覺很不錯
Like a six out of ten on a good day.

我還是先去趟洗手間
- I'm gonna go to the restroom first.

【獨白】我們可以約會
- [Voiceover] We could start dating

結為“夫婦”
and be one of those annoying couples

坐在一起
who always have to sit on the same side of the booth,

手牽著手
constantly holding hands.

(笑聲)
(laughs)

我們可以一起住
We could move in together

成為一對人們所說的“同性戀”夫婦
and be the stereotypical lesbian couple

養3只小貓2只小狗
with three cats and two dogs.

我們可以結婚
We could get married

有一個家庭,郊區買一所房子,圍一圈白色的柵欄
and start a family in the suburbs,white picket fence and all.

我想與她白頭偕老
We could grow old together

即使,在她不順心的時候,我也會對她說"我愛她"
and even on her worst days,I would never stop loving her.

就是這樣
- It's alright.

【獨白】要是她不喜歡我
- [Voiceover] Or she could not feel that way about me.

一點都不
At all.

那剛才我所幻想的浪漫就是虛幻
She's probably never once thought of me in a romantic kind of way.

她會怎么想呢?
And why should she?

我們是朋友
We're friends.

但也只是朋友
Just friends.

我卻為了一己之欲,把一切都搞砸了
And I'm the asshole who has to screw it all up by catching feelings.

最壞的情況發生了
Worst case scenario,

她跳樓了
she jumps out of the window to avoid talking to me.

或者是只要我敢說出“愛”這個字,她就自殺
Or she takes a cyanide pill as soon as I say the word love.

就像電影007里的間諜一樣
Like a spy in a James Bond movie.

再或者是她以后再也不跟我說話了
Or she never talks to me again.

Shit!

她如果真不給我說話。。。。
What if she never talks to me again?

我真的要因為自己的感情,做這么冒險的事情嗎?
Do I really wanna risk our friendship over these stupid feelings?

她不和我說話,我一分鐘都受不了
I don't think I could live in a world where we didn't talk every day.

見不到她的笑,我一分鐘都受不了
Where I couldn't see her smile every time I want.

當然,如果我想看她笑
Sure, if I wanted to just see her smile,

我也可以去facebook上
I could Facebook stalk her.

但是,我覺得還是真實的看她更美妙
But real life is so much better.

我或許不應該跟她說
Maybe I shouldn't tell her.

我會把這份感情埋藏在心底
I'll just keep all these feelings bottled up inside me.

和她打打鬧鬧,直到她結婚
You know, chipping away at me until I eventually melt down at her wedding,

然后我酩酊大醉
get too drunk,

肆無忌憚的手舞足蹈說我愛她
and declare my love at the reception during the chicken dance.

我應該跟那些單身的女生去搭訕
I should be talking to girls who are available,

而不是跟那些有男朋友的女生去搭訕
not girls with boyfriends.

我在追求一些我明知道自己得不到的事情
What if I just want what I can't have?

或許,我就是這種人?
What if I'm that person?

我不是
No, I'm not,

我有自己幸福的權利
and I deserve a chance to be happy.

想一想,那么多次我看著她親Tim
Think of all the times I've had to watch her kiss Tim

每次看到,我的心都碎了一次
and how every time it feels like she's ripping out my heart with her cold hands.

我厭倦了,厭倦了每天晚上哭著睡著
I'm tired of crying myself to sleep

當我看到她和Tim在一起的時候,我無法掩飾自己,無法做到為她感到高興
when I know that she's with him.I can't keep pretending to be happy for her

當我聽著她跟我說她和她男朋友做愛的時候
when he does something nice,like listening to her talk about having sex with him

我強忍著內心的痛苦笑著
and smiling through the pain,

看著他的男朋友和別的女人亂搞
hugging her when he fucks up,

看著她傷心落淚的走過他
and watching her cry over him

我簡直想把她男朋友弄死,因為他傷害了她
and wanting to kill him for hurting her.

我也真的想成為她心目中的“白馬王子”
But also wanting to be the one that she feels this deeply about.

我厭倦了自己這種無念頭又麻木的生活
I'm tired of feeling hopeless and numb.

我做不到一直沉默了
I can't do this anymore.

我愛上你了
- I'm in love with you.

(笑聲)
(laughs)

什么?
- What?

任 江風

發表評論

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: